Perform full-charge bookkeeping included:
- Balance sheet
- Profit and loss statement
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly statement.
- Reviewing & correcting accounting errors.
- Consulting for Financial Management.
- Confirm bank statements and match with check register.
- Verify debit and credit through Bank statement.
Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Tracking of all expenses.
- Verifying bills to PO's
- Invoicing clients.
- Data entry all business' activities in Computer Accounting System.
- Complete payroll service
- Quarterly and yearly payroll report to IRS.
- Prepare year end forms 940, 944, 1099-MIS, W-2s.
- Prepare year end W-3 to Social Security Agency ( S.S.A.)
Currently, we are specially helping start-up businesses to achieve their goals in:
- Explaining the difference among Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Co., and Corporation.
- Application to be a business.
- Set up a new accounting system with appropriated accounts.
- Training for bookkeeping.
- Take care of full-charge bookkeeping.
- Discounts to year-round clients.
As owner of a business, you wear many hats and likely have little time to devote to all aspects of your business.
Let us hold up the financial end for you and keep you on track to reach your goals.